Monday, January 24, 2011

Capstone J4980-J7980 Blog edition

This is my first boss for my capstone course J4980-J7980. I have been looking up so cool videos and though it isn't the normal image audio multimedia piece It's about the dying darkroom. By using mainly video and showing some stills they tell about the decline of film and the attempt to preserve the darkroom. I found this intriguing, maybe because I am in love with photography, but this story captured me. Cool story, better photography. I enjoyed it maybe you would too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/video/2011/jan/14/photographing-death-darkroom-video?CMP=twt_iph

1 comment:

  1. Dan, Enjoyed your choice - brought back memories - both good and bad - remind me to share some darkroom stories with you sometime. Try to figure out how to link on your blog - don't ask folks to copy and paste into a browser - you got most of the points - just a little ding for no link.

    ReplyDelete